6.25.2007

Over Earl Grey

So, did you two hear about the big law suit
Motley Crue filed about managerial disputes?
"Oh, sure, as if Tommy Lee is a little genius,
since the wank gives more thought to his penis."
"Hey, you know I do not appreciate that speech."
"Then maybe you should practice what you preach."
"Excuse me, you selfish liar? Not sure I follow."
"Maybe you just bite more than you can swallow."
"Ok, I think I see where you are going with this,
pardon me but I just cannot help but reminisce
when you told that woman a bit you should not,
and please do not tell me you thought I forgot."
"Oh, whatever, asshole. I really should have known,
I mean, isn't it enough now that I am all alone?"
"Fine, we can just talk about something else then,
did you hear about Paris halving time in the pen?"
"Of course I heard, I always have my eyes on her,
but in all honesty, Lindsay is the one I prefer."
"Yeah, you always did like the whores, it seems."
"Thanks, bastard, you always did raise my esteem."
"Well, it's not like you ever listened to me anyway."
"That's probably because intelligence hates to obey."
"I am going to take the high road and ignore that."
"Or you will bring it up later, you spoiled brat,
since you seem to love holding a grudge against me."
Okay, fuck it! Why can't you both get along and agree?
I'm fucking sick of your blubbering whines and revel,

I'm done having this cup of tea with God and the Devil.

No comments: