11.07.2007

Left Leviticus for Lascivious

Though once forbidden, I slept jilted
and within my dream I awoke
as the wisp's will snared me into her grasp.

As snowy and a sandy-haired seductress
she exposed her revenant presence
as the first true royalty
to wend atop of unchaster nature.

It began as a devious grin,
but by the glimmer in abandoned eyes
it slowly transposed to her narcissism
and desire to possession.

I, mortally anemic, yet still with breath,
did not tug at my ethereal chains
as the hand of Inanna, gladdener of all hearts,
the maiden who has seized the light,
burst forth aglow to reveal my lust chance,
but seeded beneath the occult and her blaze
I sensed a newly stagnant discontent
of vexing the sons of man.

Bound and glinting in the gilded barrens
I pleaded her to leave the untilled sallow.

Well-nigh I had become Senoy, Sansenoy,
and Semangelof, so too the resenting chimera
metamorphosed from the spirit of unclean
to the eternally liberated screech owl.

To the den of fiend and villain
we descended beyond all earthly hope
to compromise the boycott.

In the heart of the crust and ore
I made my pledge to poor, poor Lilith.

A vow of balance and sameness
only in return for my own,
and as her courting endowment
I present to her Adam's head on a pike.

No comments: