3.29.2008

Caught Inside Another Daydream

I'm not your crutch, and don't need your touch,
'cause just a little of you is too much, and so
the people I trust can be counted on one hand,
I'm forgotten in lust, and so divided we stand,
I don't understand how I ever got to be this way,
but I know there's so much left for me to say,
'cause I'm sick of all your motherfucking faces,
you racists, you bigots, you backstabbing bitches,
you whores, your empty cores, and your clicks,
your tricks, you pricks, and all your bullshit,
you fakes, you phonies, and you wannabe homies,
baby-daddy's, baby-mama's, and all your drama,
people in power, even Jack Bauer, you celebrities,
the people on TV, and everyone who wants to be,
you trend-setters, you go-getters, you optimists,
you pessimists, pretty much everyone that persists
to tell me what to think and how I should act,
how to react, and that they have all the facts,
'cause I'm sick of all your fucking ugly faces,
I think you and the dead should switch places,
I might be crazy for thinking you're all the same,
but to me you're just numbers born without names,
I'm hopeless, I'm helpless, I'm fucking wealth-less,
got two houses but I'm still homeless, none the less,
I try my best to protest and live this unimpressed,
but the only rest I'll receive is when I leave,
and surcease to breathe, but yet, it all seems
to be a simple reverie that teems with utter awe,
something I saw, caught inside another daydream,
I'll sabotage you all, the cogs in the machine,
and remain unseen and unbeknownst to the rest,
it's something you never guessed, it's unforeseen,
something I saw, caught inside another daydream.

No comments: